WHO WE ARE?
Registered office: Unit 1, Sowarth Field Industrial Estate, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9AG
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect data from third parties.
We only use data given to us by you via phone, email, fax or via your website or gathered from public domain.
We only collect data needed to provide our customers with the products and services that they require and to send out occasional marketing emails.
This will include:
- Company names
- Employees names
- Business addresses
- Invoice addresses and contact details
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Fax numbers
All of which will be provided by the customer/business.
We will collect additional information from customers who obtain goods or services or apply for and or obtain credit accounts including:
- Bank account details
- Your credit history and other financial information with credit searches you have authorised or provided as part of your application.
If at any time these details change, please contact us to update your information.
Whenever your account is used we will collect transactional information regarding goods purchased, payment method, date and time of purchase.
HOW AND WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- We process your data so that we can provide you with goods and services.
- These processes include:
- Managing & maintaining your account
- Any process required to provide you with goods and services, for example ordering, invoicing, crediting, payments and quoting
- Delivery of goods to your premises or to an address provided to us by you
- Considering an application for credit
- Communicating with you about your account, including notification of any changes, price increases and payments
- Analysing of customer ordering patterns and transaction history
- Sending out information about new products, offers or surveys
Processing of data in this way is necessary to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you as a supplier.
Your data will only be accessed by approved members of staff who require this data in order to perform the contract or contracts we have with you.
HOW IS YOUR DATA STORED
We store your data on secure servers.
Any printed documentation is kept in our office or in a secure location.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Internet communications are secure and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we have it, including:
- Antivirus software
- Use of passwords
- Ensuring that our systems are up to date
WHEN CAN WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We collect and use your information in the following circumstances:
- Legal obligation: Where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Contract: Where our use of your information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts we have with you. For example, following up on quotes or enquires.
- Legitimate interest: Where our use of your information is for our legitimate interest and we have made sure that your information and your rights in relation to that information are protected. We use this legal basis to contact you occasionally you via email, phone or fax with products and services what may be of interest to you. We have balanced our legitimate interest with any potential risks to your data protection rights and consider that these are outweighed by the significant benefits of being able to provide and improve our products and services.
- With your consent: When filling in the data on our website to request documentation we will ask for consent to use this data for marketing purposes and on the rare occasion that we pass your data on to a third party, eg. a distributor.
You have the right to object to the use of your data for marketing purposes. Please contact us using the methods detailed below.
WHAT ABOUT MARKETING
We would like to contact you from time to time about products and offers that we feel are of interest to you. We feel it is in both our and your legitimate interest to send out these targeted marketing emails or phone calls, as we feel it benefits both parties without compromising your data protection rights. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any marketing email or by contacting us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION
It is a legal requirement that we keep accounting records for a period of 10 years.
We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy and fulfil our legal obligations.
All data will be assessed regularly and deleted accordingly.
You have the right to rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the methods detailed below.
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we hold where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We do not share your personal data with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where we have to pass on your details to a distributor – we will only do this with your consent.
- Where it is necessary to do so in order to process your order for example with carriers/freight forwarders.
- With any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or, otherwise, to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
- With any third party that purchase, or to which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets and business. Should such a sale occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try and ensure that the entity to which we transfer your information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
USING OUR WEBSITE
Generally you can use our website without providing any personal information. However, when you request literature, quotes or compliance documentation we ask you to fill in your details.
You will have the opportunity when filling in these forms to give us consent to use your details for marketing purposes.
Under the GDPR you have the right to access to your information.
If you would like to see a copy of the data that we hold about you, please write to address below.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US
Fire Hosetech Ltd.
VAT: GB 534546834